How To Beat The Wagering Requirements At South African Online Casinos
Most online casinos will offer you bonuses to get you to play, and these can be very exciting. The thought of free money to play with on zar casinos is certainly appealing, but do keep in mind that these offers will almost always have wagering requirements. So what are wagering requirements and how can you beat them?
Let’s find out!
Table of Contents
What Are Wagering Requirements?
When you are awarded a bonus, they will have a wagering requirement and this means that the money has to be played through a certain number of times before it becomes available for withdrawal.
You need to keep in mind the wagering requirements before you accept a bonus because sometimes it does make more sense to play without one, especially if you are depositing quite a small amount.
Why Are They There?
You might get frustrated about wagering requirements especially if you are on a losing streak, but they are there for a very good reason. They are in place for money laundering reasons. If these measures were not in place, criminals could use casinos to withdraw their money straight away, making it look clean.
How Much Do Wagering Requirements Cost?
Before you deposit and accept a bonus into your casino account, it is really important that you calculate how much it “costs” you. It all depends on how much you deposit, but let’s say for argument’s sake that you deposit 500 rands and it has 10X wagering.
10 x 50 = 5000.
This means that you could have to play through 5000 rands until the money goes over to your regular balance and is withdrawable. Make sure that you check the details and any of the fine details before you accept a deposit because it might not be as enticing as what it initially appears.
What Is A Wager Free Bonus?
If you are lucky enough to see a “wager free” bonus advertised, it is well worth taking advantage of. Whether you get free cash or free spins, you are basically getting something for nothing. If you come out a winner from this no wager free bonus on zar casinos, you should be able to withdraw your winnings with no problems.
How To Beat The Wagering Requirements
Nothing is foolproof when it comes to casinos because it is largely based on luck, but the following tricks might help you beat the odds and come out on top!
- First, you should make sure that you are signing up to a legit casino who are licensed by a proper gaming authority. Do your research and make sure the casino/bonus is right for you before you accept it.
- Play a variety of different games on the casino and change up your bets. You should do a mixture of small bets and larger bets. Betting on things that have 50/50 odds or as close to 50/50 odds is the best. For example, black and red, or odd and even on the roulette wheel.
- Make sure that you actually understand the terms and conditions, reading the fine print to any bonus is important because you want to know what you are getting into. The last thing you want to do is work hard to meet wagering requirements only to be told that you do not qualify. Also, make sure that you do not break any of the rules that the casino has set or you could risk losing your money altogether.
- There are so many different online casinos out there so make sure that you do your research before you choose the right one for you. Video slots with low RTP is a great choice to wager your deposit on but make sure that the game you have in mind can be used for the wagering requirements because some casinos do block you from being to use it on these.
Top Casinos With Decent Wagering Rates
There are THOUSANDS of casinos and South African online casinos that offer wagering requirements so do your research. Some that have great bonuses right now and might be worth signing up for are as follows.
- Silver Sands Casino (20 times wagering)
- SpringBok Casino (20 times wagering)
- DesertNights Casino (28 times wagering)
Find more bonuses with our super easy list!
How To Avoid Wagering Requirements
The only way that you can play without wagering requirements is to decline any bonuses that might be offered to you. This way, you will only be playing with your own money and any winnings you get will be yours to keep right away.
Some bonuses might trigger automatically but if that is the case contact support before you play and you should be able to get this removed. If you want a bonus but don’t want all the wagering restrictions, look for bonuses that are wager free.
Promotions seem amazing and they can be, providing that you KNOW what you are getting into. If you plan on utilizing a bonus only to withdraw the cash right away, that isn’t going to happen. You need to meet the wagering requirements and hopefully, this article has helped you understand exactly what they are.